Perspectives is primarily designed to exchange ideas, broaden knowledge and vision, and stimulate new thinking. The articles target general readers as well as academics. While commentaries and essays relating to China are our focus, we also publish articles introducing relevant concepts and ideas in various fields of law, humanities and social sciences. We hope you find this journal informative and thought-provoking.
We want to thank all of our authors and editors, whose support has been enormous in publishing this journal. We also invite our readers to send us articles, ideas or suggestions, so that we can make this publication a better one. Please send your writings or suggestions to email@example.com.
We appreciate your contribution and support.
February 22, 2003
Perspectives generally permits reprinting of its articles if and only if the following conditions are met:
- Prior to reprinting any article originally published by Perspectives, the reprinter must obtain consent from (a) the editorial board of Perspectives and (b) the author(s).
- If both of the required consents are obtained, the article shall be reprinted with the following acknowledgment:
“This article was originally published on the on-line journal Perspectives ([English/Chinese] Edition), Volume XX, No. XX, [date], at [https://hdwallpappers.com/].”
- Leveraged Buyouts: Inception, Evolution, and Future Trends
- Comparing Transitions of Russia and China (Part II)
- Republicanism and Democracy
- Grabbing Hand vs. Enabling Hand: A Comparison of China and Japan in Response to the West in late 19th Century
- Giúp đánh bại đại diện Liz Thomson và giáng đòn cho Vapers ở khắp mọi nơi